Friday 19 August 2016

Typing Tutor

Every morning at school I have been doing a Typing programme called Typing.com.   There are certain levels Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and practice, I am on Advanced.   At the moment I have been working on full paragraphs, containing lots of advanced punctuation, capital letters and even numbers.  Something that I have found hard is keeping up my speed, while frequently typing lots of numbers and capital letters.  I have earned 27 badges, and my goal is to earn all of my badges.  



2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Parwin and I am from Yaldhurst Model School. I just really wanted to say that you are really good at the typing. Maybe next time well next what am I saying you are just so good that I don't have anything to say to make it even better. Again you are so good at typing and keep up the great work too. Also I would love for you to see my blog so just go on this...
    http://ymsparwink.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Parwin
    Thank you for the amazing comment. I've had a look at your blog and l commented on your simile poem, and one of your amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.