Thursday 3 May 2018

Reading challenge


For Reading in the holidays were given a task to find a really good descriptive sentence in our books that we were reading, then find an image to match.  We also had to include the author, the page number and the title of the book.   BY ELLA ENJOY!

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Here is the success criteria!!

  • the title of the book, written correctly
  • the author of the book, written correctly
  • the page number where I found my sentence
  • my chosen descriptive sentence, written correctly
  • an illustration that reflects my sentence
  • I have made sure my sentence is one that describes.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬



2 comments:

  1. Hi there Ella, it's Ryan here. Your sentence is a question and you forgot to tell us that we needed to make your sentence one that describes. Do you think your sentence is a describing one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella,

    My name is Malia. I really liked how colourful the background and also I really liked the sentence you picked, I think its really alluring, maybe next time you could change the text from being blue and the colour of the background also being blue because it is hard for others to see. What you could've done was make the text white. Other than that it was great I like the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.