Monday 18 December 2017

#9 Summer Learning Journey

This Summer my school (Awahono School) are taking part in the Summer Learning Journey, where each week we get assigned three activities to complete and then to put on our blogs.  Activity information down below--

Everyone’s family is unique. What makes your family special? Choose three people close to you and ask them what their two favourite things to do in summer are.

On your blog, write two fun facts about each person. For example, my Nana plays the bagpipes!

Make sure to check my blog again in a couple of days to see more posts like this.

My Nan: She likes to go camping, and she likes to garden.

My Pop: He likes to sit out in the sun with a cold drink, and he likes to swim.

My Aunt Vera: She likes to sit in the fresh air in the shade, and like to swim.

I love to swim at the beach and spend time with family in the good weather.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella

    Well done, you obviously are close to your family. That really good that your Pop and Aunt Vera like to swim as it has been really hot lately. Its good to be able to cool down with a swim. Do you all like to swim in the river? or sea? or a swimming pool?
    My family has a bach at Punakaiki so we are very lucky we can swim in either the river or the sea.
    I like that Pop always likes a cold drink while sitting in the sun!
    I'm a bit like you Nan, because I like to garden too.

    Hope that we gets lots more hot weather so you can all go swimming lots and Nan can get into her garden.

    Good work Ella

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.